On my corner

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Yesterday once more

I was chatting with a common friend yesterday, she asked me about me, on what has been going on with my life. I'm this near to spilling our little secret, but I chose not to. Its still sacred to me even though you haven't been around my yard for almost a week now. Not that I'm counting but, life has been silent lately.

She asked me about you, and I was alarmed that maybe she knows something. But she was pertaining to our yesterday. I can still say that maybe its just not meant to be. Our skeds never meet. Literally. She told me that she still believed you're the only one that can keep me sane and insane at the same time. I got lost through the course of the conversation, I was drawn back to our past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home